cakemarks is a bookmark management page that you can run on your own web
server. It is written with CakePHP.
The main page.
The big advantage of this system is that is works on all browsers, including
mobile devices with no additional software since it runs in the browser.
- Management of bookmarks for a single user.
- Assigning keywords to each bookmark.
- Ordering the keywords in an arbitrary tree structure.
- Quick search for bookmarks from the main page (AJAX powered).
- Import and export as JSON.
download the source
Other releases: cakemarks download folder
You can also download (clone) the git repository from:
git clone git://github.com/martin-ueding/cakemarks.git
git clone http://chaos.stw-bonn.de/users/mu/git/cakemarks.git